Premium Filtration Performance
The Service Pro OEM Series Premium Spin-on Filter is designed to exceed specifications established by the United States Council for Automotive Research (USCAR).
The Service Pro Filter Program is an all makes and all models offering designed for the professional service technician. Features of the Service Pro Filter Program include:
- First to market with late-model application availability.
- Innovative catalog options including mobile device app, website and printed guide.
- World class customer and technical support via toll free number.
The Service Pro spin-on filter contains the following high-quality components:
- Heavy duty filter body to withstand more than five times normal oil pressure.
- Heat treated steel coil compression spring to hold all components in place.
- Traditional metal end caps on filter cartridges.
- One-piece spiral wound corrugated center tube to maximum collapse strength.
- Premium filtration media selected to maximize efficiency and minimize resistance.
- Molded nitrile anti-drainback valve to prevent dry starts.
- Heavy duty base plate with precision forged threads.
- Lathe-cut nitrile sealing gasket for maximum sealing power in all conditions.
Each Service Pro spin-on oil filter includes major industry cross references, installation instructions and a bar code.
- Designed for drain intervals up to 5,000 miles
- Exceeds the USCAR-36 performance specifications
Glockner Oil carries a full line of Service Pro Filters. Please contact us for pricing and availability. To find the filter you need you can go to the Service Pro eCatalog here. You can also download their mobile app for Iphone here or Android here.
It is that time a year again. Unearth your bug spray, sunscreen and coolers. If we are lucky we will have sunshine and 80 degree weather.
For decades it has been the oil that is recommended and endorsed by racers, engine builders, and manufacturers.
So come on out and see us during the Goodguys 21st PPG Nationals being held at the Ohio Expo Center from July 6th – July 8th 2018.
To our clientele we say thank you. If not for your business we would not be able to grow. With growth comes greater responsibility. One way to be more responsible to our clients is to have reliable, safe, effective, adaptable equipment. We hope you love our new truck as much as we do.
- Bulk Pumping Product Compliance with 4 Segregated Pumping Systems
- State Of The Art Safety Features
- 485 HP
- Automatic Transmission
- Weight Compliance Capabilities
- State Of The Art Load Containment
- State Of The Art Heavy Duty Lift Gate with Safety Features
- “1 Trip” Full Delivery Service Capabilities